Friday, September 26, 2008

Manukka Honey

Su has been sick with a sore throat the past few days. So I have been making her honeyed drinks like honey tea, honey lemon etc etc. I have been using the honey that comes in small glass bottles that was given to her as teacher's day gift. They smelled awful, sourish, but with a fairly sweet taste.
So today, while I was reading the newspapers, saw an ad showing the cost of two of those glass bottled honey. I did not know that they could be so expensive. I mean $49 for two? And these are on offer! I mean, I think those $5 bigger bottles of honey sold in Prime Supermarket should be fine right?
And they come with instructions too, like don't use hot water, don't use metal spoons...Wah!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely with you it agree. I like this idea, I completely with you agree.