Sunday, June 24, 2007

OSS

...that mean open school syndrome. A phrase coined by my friend, colleague, Jamey. In a few hours, it'll be back as per normal for me. Pupils, reports, the very mundane life of a teacher. Never thought I'd say it, but I feel as though I've lost it.

Sigh...

Anyway, here are more pictures of our trip to Genting. The picture was taken while I was in one of those gondolas. We were on our way down. In the background, you can see one of the hotels or apartment blocks. The ride took about 25 minutes one way. Although, its not as quiet as the ride in Langkawi, it sure was scarrier. At the bottom end of the ride was a bus station. I was told by my neighbour that many would take a bus from Larkin to the bus station at the bottom of the hill and then take the cable car up.
To get to the cable car station from New World Hotel is not difficult. The cable car ride is called Skyway and you just need to follow the many sinages. The route to the cable car station is covered.

O.k got to end here. Can't go to sleep.
0023, Monday 25th June.

No comments: