Friday, June 01, 2007

1st Of June

Today is my birthday. I'm 35 now. Its been a short 35 years. How I wish I could go back in time and re do the things I've done. I've so many fond memories of my 35 years. Perhaps the most fond memory that I have would be the first day I started teaching. Yup! That was in April 1996. I was teaching a primary 22 in Groffiths Primary School. That was when i was a young punk...ever so impatient...I'm still enjoying myself. It has been a long but fruitfull 11 years of teaching. I remembered the day of the solemnisation of my marriage. I lurve that day. I lurve the night more! heh heh...

Now I'm happily married, a father to a son, an owner to a hyundai trajet, a five room flat in punggol and am still teaching, albeit now in compassvale primary. Made many new friends and love every single one of them....Oh well. Love life, live it!

Salman
friday 4.58 pm 1 june 2007.

No comments: