Tuesday, June 24, 2014

3rd Day

Is it almost almost over?
At this stage I am counting the number of days you have been gone. It seems so long. I have yet to start counting down the days when you will be back.

The day started early enough. I woke up at 6.15, hoping you would call, but it seems you were out. So I did the next best thing, I continue my sleep. Woke up at about half past 9. Brought the boys down to the badminton court, but you already knew that. Went up, Idris slept for a few minutes and we had lunch together. Fitri fried some rice and Adam loved it.

Dinner time was spent alternating between the living room and the common corridor. In between we had visits by Malcolm, who played monopoly, and Wan Achik. Wan Achik came with Calli. She is so thin! Idris looks more "well built" than her.

We ordered Pizza, Boston, for you, Hawaiian and Tuscany. Fitri cooked fish lemak cili paid, and we still had yesterday's chicken soup. I think, if we play our cards right, there should not be any more cooking until Friday.

Love the pictures that you took. I wonder how much was the kebab...

Here are some pictures that I took for the day.

Adam with Malcolm

Editing a movie


Me and my shadow

Brotherly Expression

Idris and Calli

Following Adam.

Take 5

Clean up

Kicking around

Mak called

Lunch

Monopoly, and Idris is the lookout

Mr Grumpy

Pole Dancing

Putting on shoes for the kick around

Sayang

Examining

Talking to Mak

I guess thats it. Hope to see you soon.

Slim


No comments: