Monday, February 14, 2011

More so

I have transferred some $700. Thats should make the balance in excess of $5000.00 Maybe I should email my sisters if the money.

Anyway Puji attempted to cook fish curry. Did not look like much but it sure tasted full of awesomeness. I wonder if Adam would like it later.

Left ankle in pain. Now swollen, just in pain. Sharp poking pain.

Dad got himself or built himself a desktop. That guy still knows how to do it. After all these years.

Bought Dad a GPS device and he seemed very happy. Bought it at challenger.

Adam got himself a new pair of specs. Very nice. Not to mentioned a new pair of asics running shoes.

Spent alot last weekend, but it was a good spending session. Nothing too elaborate. Let me see what we spent on..

HP Black ink cartridge printer $128.
Dad GPS, $201
Adam's shoes $79.00
Lunch at Pastamania $50.00
Ayang's shoes, $79.00 (beautiful shoes by the way)

All pale in comparison as to what I intend to buy..

The good news and I can't bear not repeating is that my housing loan is around 86k. I would think that we can clear that by the end of the year. That's amazing.

Slim.

No comments: