Monday, October 18, 2010

Tired.

It was raining when I reached home and stated to take a nap. But it was not to be. Phone rang. And rang. And rang.

Damn.  Besides the sound of a leave blower walking you up, the doing of a ringing phone is probably the worst thing that one could ever use to keep awake.

Ok. I have just finish washing the car. That loosen up my joints a bit.

Had a mcdonald breakfast just now. It was not the same without su. Oh well. I will get one each for both of us tomorrow.
Just came back from kampung yesterday night. A trip with more drama than usual.
And that was when I was first woken up by the sound of a leave blower. At 7 in the morning. Who wakes up at that time?

But had a good time. Love the food love the company and dad had a great time too.

slim

No comments: