Sunday, November 09, 2008

Better.

Leg felt better today and was all fired up to go somewhere after being in bed the whole of yesterday. So off we went to Changi, hoping to catch some shots while we were there. Not a good time to take good pictures anyways, the sky was gloomy and the pain was coming on again. So, together with my Adam's 5d and the 20mm 2.8, I tried.
Reached there around 10.30 am and we had the usual, nasi lemak, for breakfast. While we were enjoying our breakfast, the lunch crowd started to build up. The very well know nasi lemak stall at the corner started to snaking queues. I'd prefer the other nasi lemak stall though. So me and my wife had nasi lemak, adam had 4 epok-epok. Together with ice-milo, ice milo dinosaur and a cup of hot teh, we were all set.
We then went for a walk towards the bum boat jetty. I observed several key changes such as the jetty and some parts of the beaches. Adam refused to take the boat to Pulau Ubin so we ended up walking up to the topside of the jetty. Wished we had went in the boardwalk trails. Should have been fun.

Off we went to my in-laws place and from there, we caught High School Musical 3. Honestly, I'd give it a ten for its entertainment value. May be kiddish, but its entertaining. And the plot, well, the plot is real. The move made me flashed back to the period when I was sitting for my A levels. I sure missed my friends. The things that we did together, such as cycling around the island, disturbing the girls and of course, the presentations during GP lessons. They were killers, but I grew fond of them. High School Musical 3. Cool website too.


No comments: