Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Crabtree and Evelyn

My love affair with soaps has started. I think it started when I visited Casa Del Mar in Langkawi. They had cinnamon soap sticks which stinks up the room. It took me a half hour to fall in love with that scent. I was so in love that I went around looking for cinn. soap.I found one in Tangs in Vivo but it's just not the same.

Then I went to Crabtree and E in Tamp Mall. A small store but since I got $50 worth of vouchers, I decide to try their products. I bought a set of 3 soap bars and a bottle of Eau de toillet. The soap cost $35 while the bottle of perfume cost sixty 3 bucks.

Must say that they are expensive.

But it sure was worth it. The soap and perfume I bought is part of the NOMAD line.

Effect...

I smell the whole day! I never smell that good for the whole day! It felt great. When it gets a bit down during the day, I have a sniffed at my wrists and I'll be smiling again.

So now I have a routine, my cinn soap when I'm about to sleep and the NOMAD soaps and perfumes when I go to work. Other than that, its the normal body gel from bodyshop...

Wow, did not know I could write a whole entry on soaps. Did not know I even have a routine.

O.k its midnight. I think I'd better catch a some sleep. Will be sending su to work tomorrow.

No comments: