Sunday, March 18, 2007

I'm soooo not ready

Today is Sunday, thee last Sunday before school starts tomorrow. Sheesh... I am so not ready for it.

Anyway, just got back from Ubin in the afternoon. Stayed at Ubin MCC resort. This would be my second time there and I love the place. True, it looks really run down... but its a nice safe type of run down. Stayed at a double storey room, the gang(family) booked 4 of those rooms. The room came with two bedrooms, one hall, two toilets and shower. Not bad. Air conditioned!

We went there specifically to fish, and we did caught quite a few. But because there were swimming pools, my son and wife went swimming too. As for me, I tried fishing with my son $8 rod. Managed to land one, a small one though...

Here are some pics...

This is a pic holding one of the larger fish that was caught on that day. If you need more information, the website is http://www.marinacountryclub.com.sg/ubinresort.html

Although, I have to tell you that there are no more snooker tables and the food sold in the restaurant is certified halal.

More pictures ...

No comments: